Presenting the most customizable, feature-rich veterinary x-ray system currently available on the market – The durable, lightweight, and highly adaptable Clear Ray System.
1700 comes with the option to upgrade to a 12″ LCD Touchscreen DR System. (1700DRI) This system comes with a fully Integrated tablet and available software to operate and manage all your digital imaging needs. With this upgrade, the generator and software can be controlled right from the tube stand.
Manufactured from high-quality anodized aluminum, the Clear Rays’ study column can be adjusted to fit low ceilings. Our unique Omni-directional table design is the most versatile floating table currently on the market, with the greatest lateral range. Silent, Rubber-cushioned feet reduce noise and minimize vibration, providing better operational quality. By reducing waste present in our competitors’ designs, we achieved the lightest over-all design, reducing shipping costs, and keeping your budget in mind.
Solid anchor points hold the entire system firmly in place to ensure smoother operation. Foot-controlled, one-touch function for easier animal management and image capture.
- Non-Elevating Table
- Table Top 31inches deep by 60 inches wide4 way float table top, with a floating range of +/-11inches longitudinal and +/-3 inches transversal
- Electromagnetic Braking System
- Fixed DR Detector Holder
- Maximum Allowable Lifting Weight: 600 lb.
- Manual Rotating Tube Mechanism, locks in place at 45 degrees increments
- 32KW, Single Phase Generator
- 40 –125KV Range
- 10 –400 mA Range
- 0.1–100 mA Range
- Exposure Time Range 1ms–6.4 s
- Technique Selection: kV/AEC, kV/mAs, kV/ma/ms
Toshiba X-ray Tube
- Nominal Radiographic Tube Voltage: 40 –150 kV
- Nominal Focal Spot: Large 2mm, Small 1mm
- Anode Target Angle: 12degrees
- Anode Heat Content: 140 kHU
Manual Vet LED/LASER CollimareCollimator
Foot Switch for Exposure
20’High Voltage cable pair with federal terminals on both ends