- The Bledsoe AXIOM Ankle supports the toughest ankle injuries and provides maximum protection for athletes.
- The dual tibial straps and posterior cuff secure the ankle for optimal support of high-ankle sprains. The AXIOM Ankle can also be used for early return to play for grade 1 and grade 2 ankle sprains.
- Anatomical hinges are offset anteriorly/posteriorly and proximally/distally creating an ideal fit and free range-of-motion for highly active athletes.
- Low-profile frame
- Speed buckles ease athlete application and ensure proper fit every time
- Dual straps and posterior cuff provide high ankle support for those difficult sprains
- Removable pad liner for laundering
- Quick release buckle: Quick-release buckles disconnect in a snap
- Full footplate: Full footplate reduces pressure points
- Anatomical movement: Offset hinges align with ankle bones for ideal, comfortable fit that doesn’t shift, slip or migrate as athletes move
Football: post-injury support
Basketball: high ankle support
Soccer: all positions