Shipping & Returns Policy
Shipping and Handling
- All freight charges and special handling charges are the responsibility of the purchaser and will be added to your invoice by the manufacturer or provider directly. DocShop Pro will do its' best to estimate your shipping costs, but shipping charges are ultimately determined, calculated and charged by the vendor that fulfills the order.
- Promotional Flat Rate Shipping (Free Ground Shipping) is available for nearly all orders over $100.00 (U.S.). Some exceptions include certain DME items, capital equipment, diabetic shoes, in some cases gloves and a few other products. See product page for information regarding shipping.
- MOST products ship out from our warehouse the same day. Some products are shipped directly from the factory or are made to order. Please see the product page for information regarding likely ship times, the ship time zone map for arrival estimates and the time it takes to fulfill the order.
- You must initiate all claims with the delivery carrier.
- If damage to the merchandise is obvious at the time of delivery, note damage on the delivery bill and have the driver sign it acknowledging the damage.
- If damage to the merchandise is not obvious at the time of delivery, call the carrier within 10 days of delivery and request an inspection.
- Obtain a return authorization number from DocShop Pro LLC's customer service department.
- Return authorization number must appear on each returned package.
- Return the merchandise to the location given by DocShop Pro LLC's customer service department.
- Keep records covering the shipment of returned merchandise (this is for your protection in case you need to get a proof-of-delivery from the shipper).
- NO unauthorized return(s) will be accepted.
- DocShop Pro LLC's vendors may charge a 15% restocking fee or more for returned merchandise in resalable condition. These fees are charged by the supplier and are not charged, collected by or profited on by DocShop Pro LLC.
- The CUSTOMER is responsible for return shipping expenses unless the merchandise is received as a result of DocShop Pro LLC's error.
The vendor who sent the order will be responsible for crediting your account for returned merchandise as soon as it is received, processed and approved.
Credits for return are issued only to the original purchaser. Credit can be applied to your account for future purchases or returned via the card used at time of checkout. No cash refunds will be issued after 14 days.
Custom made products, capital equipment items and other specialty products are subject to additional fees and rules potentially. Consult with DocShop Pro prior to placing an order for these items if you are unsure of the return policies.
If you have a question or need assistance please call our customer care line at (888) 677-0306 or email us at Savings@DocShopPro.com